Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Caption Competition

OK, I'll try and make this a regular thing. People come to visit, and they bring airport novels with them and leave them behind. I love books and can't bear to throw them away, even pulp fiction. Most end up at a book exchange.

But I'll send one to you if I like your submission for a caption to the photo below of our glorious statuesque president and his rather dowdy wife.



Give me a winning caption and If you win you can later email me your address and I'll send you your choice of one of the following books:
Alan Titchmarsh: Rosie
Jonathan Tropper: How To talk To A Widower


Sarah Harrison: The Grass Memorial

Marcia Willett: Winning Through

Andrew Goss: The Dark Tide



Hey? What? How's that for Red Hot? Big Prizes!! Fame and Fortune!
Remember you can always stipulate that I DO NOT send you one of these books if you find them all equally horrible. But Spring is on its way and you need a pot boiler to read while you sit in the deckchair with a hankie hat on your head.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you recommend a good skin treatment for "grandad's knee"?

OR

What time did your mum and dad say I had to have you home?

 
At 8:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am holding it in!

or

This is embracing enough without you wanting to sing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home