Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Bad Blogger

So, no blog entries since 8th December.

This is due to:
a. Fuck all happens
b. Life
c. An excellent young forum of nice clever people: Come play with us.
d. French stuff that was novel and amazing 5 years ago has now become routine. I need to rediscover some innocence and a sense of wonder.

My apologies for all those who clicked and saw the same page week after week.

Stuff I have failed to blog on and will try and catch up:
New Years Eve at the salle des fetes
Comic Book festival at Angouleme
The Tile Factory rocked by the financial crisis

Yesterday I finally got the bike out and cycled to work. 3:00am and -4C degrees! Yow! Worse than the cold was my utter lack of fitness and wobbly legs. I'm in lycra & jacket right now about to jump on the bike to go to the midday shift (+5C degrees).

On the scales I am 87kilos (192lbs) Who ate all the pies? That puts me 20lbs overweight. Fuck, that's a lot of cycling and lettuce.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:56 pm, Blogger dND said...

Welcome back; sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging and we all need a holiday. Hopefully life has been lived in the meantime.

 
At 1:24 pm, Blogger travelling, but not in love said...

Glad you are back. Looking forward to the lycra-clad-stew photos...you did say you'd be posting some, no?

 
At 7:59 pm, Blogger Paul said...

Is January a bad month for blogging? I also posted not a jot for a few weeks...

 
At 5:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy, you're not in the clear and all forgiven just yet. Good apology, but you're still a few blog posts short of full forgiveness.

So I see your future holds lots of cycling, lettuce and blogging!

Oh whatever, just nice to see you back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home