Monday, December 08, 2008

Plane Stupid

My email sent to Plane Stupid, the climate change protesters who caused havok at Stanstead this morning.

Subject: You bunch of cunts

You useless pricks. My kids are in tears because their mum didn't come home today.

I have to take time of work tomorrow and Wednesday to sort out sitters because I work nights. This involves me driving the 2 kids around instead of them catching the school bus home.

Petrol wasted.

My sister in law who drove my wife from Eastbourne to Stanstead will have to drive her back there again on Wednesday.

Lots of petrol wasted.

We have to pay for an alternate flight with Flybe. Money I don't have just before Christmas. Why do you think I work night shifts in a factory? As a hobby? It's because I need the money.

Money you have stolen from me in your stupid, pointless protest.

You useless, useless shits.


Stewart Paterson

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 12:12 am, Blogger Tuesday Kid said...

They really don't think things through do they, mutherfucker.

 
At 10:08 am, Blogger Paul said...

I watched some recent post-grad varsity type giving her buck-toothed finger-wagging speech to the press last night and thought these things:
1. She was so earnest as to make me lose all respect
2. She was a well posh bird who has probably burnt more air miles in her short life than I have in my rather longer life
3. Did she have any calculation of the carbon generated by aircraft diversions?
4. She was rather unpretty.

Its time Green campaigners used bikini-clad ladies who shave their armpits to speak to the press.

 
At 11:11 am, Blogger Stew said...

And posh birds like her would never fly low-cost anyway, they'd be in First Class of BA

 
At 12:49 am, Blogger Paul said...

Horsewhipping?

 
At 4:07 pm, Blogger travelling, but not in love said...

I hate them. bloody fools. They'd be fine in France though - they needs some good protest organisers....not.

 
At 5:16 pm, Blogger Stew said...

tbnil - don't get me started on the french, I had to detour today on the way into town because the lyceens were a'manifestin' again.

 
At 5:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they looked a the true record of Co2 the world heats in a natural cycle and Co2 levels rise as the sea releases more of it as it evaporates,not the other way round, very little we do has any longterm effect, anyway when the earth is sick of us it will get rid

 
At 12:37 pm, Blogger travelling, but not in love said...

Hey Stew - in the words of Betty Boo...

"where are you baby? We used to have so much fun..."

 
At 11:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 December? You are rubbish blogger. Pull finger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home