Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Get the bucket I'm gonna puke!

via Devils Kitchen I find out about a mob called Les Jeunes Européens Fédéralistes, a bunch of painfully annoying young people who are gung-ho a&bout a larger, constitutionalised Federal Europe.

Why are they annoying?

Watch their video.



Watching it may cause nasea and rage blackouts.

As DK says:
"Murder them all, the nauseating French bastards...*

* Not because they are French, you understand, but because they are nauseating, fucking naive federalists. I mean, what kind of stupid cunt would associate "democracy" with the European Union?"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:31 am, Blogger travelling, but not in love said...

Oh my god! Make them go away! Make it stop! ..... (runs screaming from room) ......

Pass the gun.

 
At 7:44 pm, Blogger Pecheur said...

Being from the States, I do not know which side of the fence I should be on. I think I'll leave it up to you Europeans to decide. hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home