Saturday, April 12, 2008

French Love Phrases

Looking at traffic to this site, I find that lots of people get here via a google search on "French Love Phrases".
So far they will have been disappointed, but I like to provide a service, so, for all those cheesy casanovas who have been searching the net for romantic things to say to make the poor girl think you're a suave, sophisticated man of the world, here are some French Love Phrases.

Je t'aime
I love you
Je t'adore
I love you
Je suis fou de toi
I'm mad about you
Je suis morgane de toi
I'm crazy about you
Tu est belle comme un coeur
You're as pretty as a picture
Tu as de beaux yeux
You have beautiful eyes
C'est le coup de foudre
It's love at first sight
(Do not confuse or mispronounce "foudre" with "foutre")

Il faut que je t'embrasse
I have to kiss you
Embrasse-moi
Kiss me
Je te veux
I want you
J'aime ça
I like that
N'arrête pas
Don't stop
Baise-moi plus fort
Fuck me harder
Ca Alors!
Oh yeah!
Je viens
I'm coming
C'etait super
That was great
Je ne veux plus te revoir
I don't want to see you again


Oops sorry, I got a bit personal there.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 4:17 pm, Blogger Georgina said...

I shall practice a few of those, they'll come in handy. You however missed out the all important "pas ca trou"

 
At 5:47 pm, Blogger Stew said...

What are you like?

 
At 6:25 pm, Blogger aims said...

Okay! - now you'll have to do the German for TBNIL....I see he needs some help..

 
At 6:26 pm, Blogger aims said...

Five times for word verification!! I hate that f*****g thing!!

 
At 8:15 am, Blogger Debra in France said...

Excellent! I am going to try these out, although OH's French isn't as good, I am sure he'll get the message!!

Aims - I hate word verification too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home