Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fan(s) of Sylvia Browne

Oh my, I've just received a delicious copule of comments to my post on Sylvia Browne
Although they are both anonymous, I'm certain they were written by the same person. Same tone, same bullshit.

I don't know if you've seen the YouTube video of the androgyne Emo Chris Cocker wailing on about Britney Spears. If you haven't seen it, watch it, and then read these posts in support of Sylvia Browne. "SHE'S HUMAN!!!"

Sylvia Browne is human just like you and I and to put her down for every little thing she does is just plain wrong. Do you like to be pointed out everytime you mess up? You believe in what you believe in, I believe in what I believe in, and Sylvia has her own beliefs also. Every religion preaches what they believe in, so why can't Sylvia Browne do so also? People are afraid of what they don't know! Scientist are not always correct either. Humans and animals are not perfect! Grow up! We are all acting like children again. Sylvia is just trying to make a difference in the world and what are we doing? Putting each other down!


I believe that some people do receive great gifts from God, like pyschic abilities. You have no right to judge anyone. She is right about alot of things, like negitivity in this world. Its nice to hear that there is no such thing as a Devil and hell. I personally believe that we are all in hell now and everyone will go to a better place when we die. She gives hope and a sense of peace in many people's lives also. Everyone has their own beliefs, just like you, so why put her down? You all should be ashamed! Thats the negitivity she talks about in our world. You're all adding to it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:42 pm, Blogger jamon said...

You ought to be ashamed of yourself Stew. Ridiculing this poor unfortunate creature.

The fact that belief in this malarkey belies a stupidity worth a slap is neither here nor there.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home