Friday, April 06, 2007

The Atheist Blogroll

If you look over to the right hand side of the page, in my links section, I have added the Atheist Blogroll.
This blogroll is currently running at over 220 sites, they may not all be exclusively atheist content. Like me they may only get on their atheist soapbox from time to time.
If your blog has atheist content, if you have significant things to say about the absence of evidence for any kind of god, and how that impacts on life, get added to the blogroll.
Joe Crumpler at Deep Thoughts can provide code for a rotating 25 site list, or a scrolling marquee. I've opted for the full list because at certain sites I visit daily (like Skeptico) have excellent links that I use daily, and I'd be bugged if I went there and a link I use regularly wasn't there.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:41 pm, Blogger King Aardvark said...

Hey there, welcome to the roll. I just noticed it at the top there (certainly there are benefits of starting your blog title with the letter A). Looks interesting and I'll be dropping by from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home