Friday, February 16, 2007

The Two- fingered whistle

Day 1 of the 6 day shift cycle.
Shift 4:00am till midday
Press - DTP
Tiles made: Rive Chatreuse BV 2800
Dry Tiles unstacked: Chatiere GR13, Chatiere Marseilles, Rives Chatreuse Terron

It's very unusual for Equipe E to run the DTP. Makes a nice change. We lost an hour due to the mould workshop having a breakdown. Tomorrow its back to the dear old Mulder.

All my life I wanted to learn how to whistle lod with 2 fingers. Last month I googled "how to whistle" and found some tips. A bit of practice and here we have it:

2 Comments:

At 12:41 pm, Blogger Michael Bains said...

Jeez... Maybe someday I'll get that whistle out...

 
At 9:51 pm, Blogger Michael Bains said...

Been tryin' since I read this, and still no luck...

Ahh well. C'est la vie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home