Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sponge Bob

Day 5 of the 6 day shift cycle. Shift 8:00pm till 4:00am
Press - Mulder
Tiles made: Aretier 40 BV - 4900
Dry Tiles unstacked: Aretier 40 BV - 4900

Well, it's getting near the end of the 3rd cycle back with E Team. And it already seems like I've been there forever. They're not a bad mob.
We've been making these Aretier tiles in BV all week, and it's a bit tedious making the same product day after day. And because they are in BV - Brun Veilli (old fashioned brown) I get to do the sponge dance (described elsewhere on this blog, I'll try and link)when it's my turn to stack.
Last night I alo set up the STP press. I did that also on the first cycle with the team. It's nice that they are finding uses for the skills I've picked up with the other teams.

On the pigeon front - I now have 3 nesting couples. With a bit of luck that will mean 6 chicks in a few weeks. Spring must be working it magic. Must be because our young ginger tom cat buggered off yesterday for more than 24 hours. We were all getting worried. he came back last night and his brother and the dogs were all giving his goolies a sniff. he must have been out on a 24 hour orgy. He's shattered now and has slept solid.

Lucky bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home