Monday, October 16, 2006

All change at the factory

Since August the have been a pile of changes.

First, the shift boss has been asked to sort out another team that is having problems. He said he would only do it if he could take certain key personnel with him. He wanted Laurent, and asked Laurent if there was anyone that he would take. Laurent recommended me.

So Laurent & I have changed teams and I'm back with the team I was with when I started this blog back in Jan/Feb. So goodbye Nounours and Gerard and hallo again Ludo and the Marseillais and Super Mario.

The first few weeks were really shit because we were moving into a team that wasn't keen to change or accept us. But time and shared tribulation is slowly bonding us together.

I'm spending more time setting up the STP press for the team that follows us, and they've started training me on the transbordeur. All in all, its looking promising for a CDI in the new year.

There is also a new factory director, and in a new safety initiative we now all have to wear safety helmets.
Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home