Sunday, May 21, 2006

Still struggling

Day 2 of the 6 day shift cycle. Shift 4:00 am till midday
Press - Mulder
Tiles made: Faitiere No.1 Brun Masse - 5100
Dry Tiles unstacked: Faitiere No.1

A better day then yesterday, but still too many stoppages. It pisses me off the way GeGe doesn't respond to the buzzer.
The guy at the press can see when soemthing has gon wrong with the dry tile circuit. In theory he then hits the buzzer, because he can't leave the press. The stacker, on hearing the buzzer, stops stacking, comes over, sorts out what's wrong and goes back to stacking. The press doesn't need to stop.
But GeGe just ignores it. And he never buzzes when he's on the press.
I'm just an Interm worker, not a full time salariere, I don't feel I am in a sufficiently secure position to tell GeGe how to do his job, and I am certainly not going to drop him in the shit over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home