Thursday, May 18, 2006

Like old times

Cover for illness Shift 8:00 pm till 4:00 am
Press - Mulder
Tiles made: Ventilation 33 Valmagne Cuivre 4900
Dry Tiles unstacked: Ventilation 33 Ochre

In the middle of my 4 days off I got a phone call from the factory. "Cyril's father has died can you come in to cover?" No problem, and extra day's pay.
I get in to work and there's Cyril. Turns out it was his grandfather, not his father.
But some other guy's been taken into hospital with appendicitis so they need me anyway.

Same old press, but I was with the team that I first started with at the factory in January 2005. I was with these guys for 7 months before I changed teams. It was nice working with them again.
The weather was hot, we had no breakdowns, and the time went by quickly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home