Friday, May 05, 2006

Knackered

Day 5 of the 6 day shift cycle. Shift 8:00 pm till 4:00 am
Press - Mulder
Tiles made: Marseilles 40
Dry Tiles unstacked: Faitiere No.1 Brun Masse, Aretier BV, Chatiere Regence Noir, ventilation 33 Paille, Rives GR13 BV

Man I sepnt all day yesterday on the roof helping Adrian & Brian with their tiling. Started at 8 in the morning, took an hour for lunch and finished at 5:30. The sun was beating down and it was really hard work, felting in the windy morning and then laying tiles and stacking tiles on the roof. My arms, backs of my legs and neck got sunburnt.

THEN

I had to start an 8 hour shift at the factory. Luckily the little Marseilles tiles are childs play (relatively) but I was knackered. My feet especially were on fire.
Adrian was expecting me again today at 1:30 for another afternoon on the roof before tonights 8 hour shift, but he's just called to say it's off this afternoon. HOORAY!

I must be overworking when I regard what is normally time between waking and working as "time off". Now I have the afternoon free to take the trailer of garden shite to the tip and get tidying the pig pens for the new pigeon loft

1 Comments:

At 1:06 pm, Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

^%#YE7u

 

Post a Comment

<< Home